Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Skittle

Good morning, all!  Its time for another Twinsie Tuesday.  I had like zero energy this weekend, so mine is a bit simple.  I still really like it, though!




I wanted something bright and fun, but being so depleted, I wasn't sure what to do with it.  I recently started following Hello Fashion, I am obsessed with how she styles herself.  She has had this bright mix up mani on lately, and of course, I had to try it.  I used all China Glaze colors for this:
China Glaze Bottoms Up
China Glaze Be More Pacific
China Glaze Sun Of A Peach
China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle
China Glaze That's Shore Bright
Like I said, its nothing too crazy, but it sure is fun!  I actually got a lot of compliments on this one, too.  I was not expecting that.  My boyfriend called them my "Dexter Nails".  Anyone watch the first season of that?  A little bit of a creepy reference, but I guess I can't argue!  Haha!






Don't forget to check out the rest of the ladies!
-Kelly

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
 Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision







10 comments:

  1. I really like all those colours together. Too yaught to handle is really striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are all so pretty, they look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how all the colors work together here in this skittle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I'm glad you're enjoying her blog. She's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these colors together; simple and really fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. I said it before and I'll say it again and again, LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these colors together! So simple but so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like the combination of colors, the fact that they are pastel and matte and the quality of the pic really makes them stand out

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors are PERFECT together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. they definitely remind me of Dexter and it matches your blog quite nicely

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)