Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: One Stroke Flower Nail Art

Ok, disclaimer for this post is that it sucks.  Haha!  One stroke flower nail art is not my thing.  I did try it out though, for the post!  I looked at numerous tutorials and I think its something that just needs practice.  It did get better as I went along.



So, obviously this weeks' theme is one stroke flower nail art.  This is a technique where you use the same brush to do a design with a gradient color tone.  I started with a base of Zoya Hunter.  I used Zoya Neely and Zoya Tilda for the flowers.  I had to go over my flowers a few times to make them opaque enough to show up.  I added some accents in Hunter after I was finished.  I think it sort of looks like a bad Hawaiin shirt?!  Yes!  Hahah!  Maybe if I ever feel inclined to try this again I can do a Hawaiin shirt theme.






As usual, don't forget to check out the rest of the ladies!
-Kelly

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
   Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision






6 comments:

  1. It does kind of remind me of a Hawaiian shirt! Haha! The greens are really pretty! And they're not so bad for a first attempt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! It does look like a Hawaiian shirt. This is much better than anything I could do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these! You be nice to my friend Kelly!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the look of this and the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like these, Kelly! Great placement, and I love the greens. You aren't giving yourself anywhere near enough credit! :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)