Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Interlocking Nail Art

Good morning, all!  I have to admit, I wasn't really looking forward to this week's TT post.  I have never really been a fan of the Interlocking nail art design.  I will now admit, it has changed my mind!  I loved how these turned out!



I started out with a base of OPI Alpine Snow.  I then just painted half of my nail in OPI Black Onyx, in a slanted motion.  This is where the polka dots come in.  I was half tempted to leave just half of the polka dots done.  It looked pretty cool that way!  But, I needed to go through with the design.  I finished it off, and really liked it!  The finished look really has a fun design.  Plus, the black and white contrast helped.





As always, don't forget to check out the rest of the ladies!
-Kelly

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished

    Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision







9 comments:

  1. I do like the black and white contrast. I think that combination can make a design you hate look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and white is super chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks awesome! I like that you went with white and black for the color scheme, its very classic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! The classic black and white really works with this look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the black and white color combination! This is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the contrast of the black and white is so nice with this design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look of this in black and white!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this look but when I once tried something similar it came out a big mess. this is clean and neat, love it. good job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this combo!! Glad you're converted ;0).

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)