Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Inspired By Nature

Hey guys!  Another post ahead from vacation!  I'll be having some guest posts this week, so look forward to that!





Today's Twinsie Tuesday post is inspired by nature.  I have always loved when girls do 'sunset gradients'  with colors that depict a sunset or sunrise.  My gradient is a bit backwards, but it is still beautiful!  I haven't done a successful three color gradient in a while.  I am completely smitten with these!  I used a white base and gradiented with Picture Polish Swagger, Picture Polish Sunset and Picture Polish Totes.  They all blended so well together.  What do you guys think of this one?







Don't forget to check out the rest of the ladies today!
-Kelly

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
   Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision




11 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)