Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Picture Polish: Violet Femme

Hey guys!  It feels like forever since I've posted a Picture Polish!  Though, I know thats not, in reality, true!  Hah!  I've missed my favorite brand.  My fellow Twinsie Tuesday girls purchased me a few shades for my recent birthday.  I couldn't be happier!  This one is from Tiffany at Polished To Precision. She sure knows the way to my heart based off of this shade!




This is Picture Polish Violet Femme.  It has been a long time lemming of mine.  Violet Femme is the perfect shade of deep, but bright, violet.  Its formula is similar to Picture Polish's Vampire, almost a jelly.  I used two coats for this and formula was perfect!  I was able to get and even look with just two coats.  My nubbins love this shade, too!







How do you guys like this one?
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Wow, the pigmentation on this really is fabulous, and the finish is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its such a pretty purple. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love!!!! This is one of my absolute favorite PP shades! So glad you love it too!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)