Thursday, July 3, 2014

Picture Polish: Eerie

Ah, the week is almost over!  Its been a long one.  I am ready for the holiday weekend.  I will be taking the 4th off from blogging for a little relax time.  And maybe some catch up time.  I haven't painted my nails consistently for a little while, so I am behind on posts.



Today, I have some more Picture Polish!  I will never tire of this brand.  I received a bunch for my birthday, too.  So, I am pretty pumped.  This is Picture Polish Eerie.  A subtle lavender shade with tones of gray.  This one has an interesting holographic shimmer to it, its very subtle but can be seen in direct bright light.  There is also shards of blue and purple.  The formula is amazing.  I had nearly no clean up.  I used two coats for this.





Everyone be safe tomorrow and have fun! I purchased this shade through Llarowe.
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. That's pretty and the shimmer in it is nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, looks a bit like my Rainbow Honey - Tessie

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)