Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Guest Post from Casey Lane Loves Polish!

 Hey guys, while I am relaxing on vacation, I have a few guest posts lined up.  The first one is brought to you by the lovely Casey from Casey Lane Loves Polish.  She is one of the sweetest nail girls I know and I am very grateful that she agreed to do a post for me!

Dot Nails!

Hello everyone! I'm Casey from www.caseylanelovespolish.com. I am really excited to be doing this guest post for Kelly today!

For this post I went with one of my favorite techniques, dots! This mani has been done many times, but it's the first time I've tried it. I always hesitate to try doing evenly spaced dots because they make me nervous!

For this mani I used OPI Sorry I'm Fizzy Today and You're So Vain-illa. I used a medium sized dotting tool for the dots and sealed it in with HK Girl fast dry topcoat.












I love this combo together!

Thank you all for reading! I hope you're having a great day!!! Thank you for letting me guest post Kelly!

~casey

www.caseylanelovespolish.com


So cute Casey!  Thank you again for the post.  I'll be recreating this one soon!
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. What a cute polka dot manicure! The dotting is so perfect and even too. Great guest post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and girly! These colors look great together :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)