Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Colors By Llarowe: The Sweetest Thing

Hey, all!  I am counting down the days to my vacation.  I feel like all I do is work out, work and sleep.  Not a whole lot in between.  It'll be nice for me to have some relax time.


I have another new favorite indie brand today!  Colors By Llarowe has really caught my eye and stolen my heart.  I actually received this with my last order.  Since I had placed an order on Llarowe's birthday, she included this polish with everyone's order!  How awesome is that?!  This is Colors By Llarowe The Sweetest Thing, a blurple shade with an interesting shimmer.  The shimmer is red, green, orange and blue.  Its really pretty!  This is a jelly type of polish, so while I used two coats, if you had longer nails you'll need more.  The formula is good other than that!  What do you all think?






You can purchase Colors By Llarowe here.
-Kelly

3 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)