Monday, July 14, 2014

Colors By Llarowe: Nice Melons!

Hey guys!  Another start to a week.  Except this is the week I leave for vacation!  This time next week you'll be enjoying guests posts from some lovely bloggers and Ill be relaxing on the beach.  I cannot wait!  I am actually debating on getting a gel manicure from a salon as my manis never seem to last.  That salt water takes them right off.  What do you guys think?  Bare nails or gel nails?



I have another lovely summer shade for you guys today!  This is Colors By Llarowe Nice Melons!  It is a lovely soft shade of orange, melon really.  Hah!  I do have to say that this polish had a very strong paint like smell to it.  It actually was so strong it gave me a headache once I was done.  I don't know if I just got a funny batch or what?  Other than that this polish was great!  I used two coats and formula was perfect.  It did dry to a semi matte, so you'll want to add topcoat.  This was another shade that lasted forever when combined with my trusty HK Girls Glisten & Glow topcoat.







What do you guys think of this shade? You can find Colors By Llarowe here.
-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love how soft this melon shade is too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this is fabulous! Perfect for summer too. Need it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)