Monday, July 21, 2014

Colors By Llarowe: Final Fantasy

Hey guys!  So while you all are reading this, I'm on the beach!  I did this post ahead of time as to not miss a day with you all.  Hopefully, I can keep you guys updated via Instagram about all the nice stuff I'm doing.  




Today, I have Colors By Llarowe Final Fantasy.  This was a bit of a whim purchase.  I couldn't help myself!  Final Fantasy is a taupe holographic shade with a pink fleck shimmer to it.  I used two coats and formula was perfect.  I did have some residual shimmer left behind, but nothing too crazy.  Sorry for the short post today, but you all know how it goes!







You can purchase Colors By Llarowe here.
-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Just a gorgeous holographic polish! I cannot get enough of these too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great day at the beach! This polish looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)