Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Colors By Llarowe: Chillin' In Paradise

Hey all!  Its getting very close to my vacation and I am getting excited.  I've been putting all kinds of summer colors on to get in the beach mood.  This one is definitely beach worthy!



This is Colors By Llarowe Chillin' In Paradise.  This is a strong linear holographic polish in a true teal color.  I was a little worried when I received the actual polish since it didn't seem as bright as some photos.  I was proved wrong as soon as I applied my first coat!  Definitely more bright in real life.  The formula and application was great.  I used two coats for this and it wore amazingly well.  I had zero chips three days in.  I was actually sad to take this one off.  It was so pretty!






You can find Colors By Llarowe here!
-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. That is one stunning blue holographic! I cannot stop staring at your swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is stunning! One for my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)