Thursday, July 31, 2014

Abstract Polka Dots

Hey, all!  So, before I went on vacation, my sister and I went for a little shopping trip.  Of course we hit the Sephora!  I was watching my spending, but I spotted a super cute makeup bag with a really neat design to it.  I snapped a photo, so I could replicate the design later on my nails!



I started out with a base of OPI Alpine Snow.  I then went in with OPI I Just Can't Copa-acabana, OPI Funky Dunkey and OPI 50 Is The New Fabulous.  I used a quick handed design for all three colors, and meshed them together.  I finally went in and added some small subtle polka dots in OPI Black Onyx.  It looked weird, until I added the polka dots.  So, I am glad I finished the design.  I'm loving the mesh of these two designs!





What do you guys think of this nail art?
-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. These are very cute and so abstract. I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, your design is fantastic! I love that look.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)