Thursday, June 5, 2014

Zoya Magical Pixie Dust Summer 2014

Hey guys! I have a special post for you all, today.  I received the new Zoya Magical Pixie Dusts last week and I've been wearing them out!  I used two coats for each swatch and formula was slightly different than the last Magical Pixie Dusts.  This time, its a bit better to apply.  Dry time is a bit longer since these are textured polishes and they dry to a gritty finish.



First up is Zoya Magical Pixie Dust Bar, a glittery nude topaz shade with holographic hexes and small glitters.
































Next is Zoya Magical Pixie Dust Ginni, again with holographic hexes and glitters.  This is the perfect pink shade for princess nails!




Lastly, Zoya Magical Pixie Dust Arlo, an beautiful amethyst shade also with the holographic hexes and small glitters.






I really enjoyed each of these but I'd have to say that Ginni was my favorite!  It is the best pink shade and with all that glitter..you just can't beat it! You can purchase Zoya Magical Pixie Dusts HERE.  Which are your go to shades?
-Kelly

Products were provided to me for my honest review.

3 comments:

  1. The sparkliness of these are AMAZING! Arlo is soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I think I like Ginni the best too! :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)