Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Summer Lovin'

Go ahead and cue the dance party with this prompt for Twinsie Tuesday!  It's been stuck in my head since I did this mani!  I have been wanting to do a manicure like this one for a long time!



I started out with a white base.  I then used Picture Polish Hot Lips, Picture Polish Sunset and Picture Polish Citrus to do a blooming flower design.  Its more of an abstract flower, but I really love it!  I kind of think of them as sun bursts.  I wanted something that was bright for summer, and I love the flowers in the summer time, so there you have it!  Summer Lovin!  What do you all think of this design?






We have some new members this week!  Welcome Jessica and Bridget! Be sure to check them out. 
-Kelly 

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Anna at Going to the Showing
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish






15 comments:

  1. Ummm....waaay too cute there Kelly! I had to be sure to read to see how many of the polishes are from Picture Polish! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mani is incredibly cute Kelly! I will definitely have to try something like this, the design is so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty, I love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! So pretty and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this! So feminine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh! This is so fantastic it's killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i cannot for the life of me get this technique to work! yours looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly, this is great!! Tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this design! I agree with Cordia...Tutorial! These would look awesome as red/blue on a white base like fireworks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. just great and amazing yet simple, love

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)