Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Nails Inspired By Food

Good morning, all!  Its time for another Twinsie Tuesday post.  This weeks prompt is so fun.  I had trouble deciding what I really wanted to do.  I finally settled on some food inspired nails.  And what better food is there than cookies?  I have been really trying to eat healthy and have been dieting.  Cookies, however, are factored into my daily routine.  They are just not something I can give up!  I just make room for the calories! Hah!



I started with a base of China Glaze That's Shore Bright,  I then went in and free handed the chocolate chip cookie design in OPI San Tan-Tonio and OPI Black Onyx.  These were so easy to do and I loved the final result.  And how awesome is it that I work in a bakery and have cookies on my nails?  Hahah!  I love my cookie nails but they do make me hungry, so I might go easy on the food nails until my diet is over..








What's your guys' favorite cookie?  Don't forget to check out the rest of the Twinsies!
-Kelly

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish





14 comments:

  1. So cute! I almost added cookies to my chocolate milk mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This design is amazingly cute, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Insanely cute! And over that bright purple -- genius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Makes me want a cookie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These nails are too cute! I love eating cookies too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Join the Dark Side, we have cookies!!!!! :)))) I like the cartoonish fun style and the purple base is sooo cute. Not sure about matching it with the brown cookies tho..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these. That background color is amazing and make the cookies pop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh man i love these! totally reminds me of cookie monster!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want cookies now! omgoodness this week is making me starving!!!! loving the cookies on the purple base!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the cookies against the purple. my favorite cookie is chocolate chip.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)