Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: 3D Decor

Hey guys!  I have fresh nubs for you all today.  I have been kind of psycho lately about filing my nails.  I feel like I cannot get them even, lately.  Anyway, its time for another Twinsie Tuesday installment.  This week's prompt is 3D Decor.



I started out with a base of OPI Put A Coat On It, then I used OPI You Are So Outta Lime! I wouldn't say that this is a neon green.  Its definitely bright and stands out, but just doesn't have a pop like some neon greens do.  Formula wise, it was great and I have no complaints for the two coats I used.  I then went in and added some classic silver studs in a straight formation for an accent nail.  I didn't want to do anything crazy, since I already had a bright color base.  I do love a classic stud nail look.  Its just a nice way to amp up any manicure!






Don't forget to check out the rest of the Twinsies!  Cordia is joining up with us again, so welcome back Cordia!!
-Kelly


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra









10 comments:

  1. I really like that lime polish! I wasn't overly keen on that collection on the whole but there are a few nice shades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I despise filing my nails! Very pretty look love. You wear nubs well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though it isn't neon, I love this green, and the studs look great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is a wonderful green! And you're so right--the studs do give it a little bit of fancy without overshadowing the polish. ;)

    Ugh, trying to file a straight line is so much harder than you'd think! Your nails look awesome, though, Kelly. I don't know anybody who rocks this length as well as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this polish! Just got it on the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I love little studs like this and they pop off that base; great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another pretty green! Loving the silver studs against it! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The studs look great over this color! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. this color looks great on you, and the studs look great too.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)