Monday, June 23, 2014

Picture Polish: Solar Flare

Happy Monday, again!  I feel like this weekend has flown by.  Maybe because its my birthday this week!  Thursday, to be exact!  I'll be taking that day off from blogging to relax and such.  But, that's days away so lets get to the polish at hand.



This is Picture Polish Solar Flare, a limited edition release.  The last of the "galaxy" looking shades that I have to wear.  I was surprised by how much I loved this one!  It shifts red, green, yellow and orange.  Its stunning and vastly different from the other Limited Edition releases.  I used one coat over OPI Black Onyx.  The formula was great.  It also contains those holographic shards that I am just so smitten with.










What do you guys think of this one?  Favorite or not?
-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. really goargeous polish and great pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous color. I love how it just sparkles here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! So gorgoeus Kelly! You really captured all of its personalities!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)