Friday, June 13, 2014

Picture Polish: O'Hara

Happy Friday, all!  I have today off, but I have to be at work at 4 am tomorrow!  Meaning that I have to set my alarm for the middle of the night.  It will be a little bizarre to do so!  I do have plans for a nail polish night to catch up on the Originals with a friend tonight, so that'll be nice!  Do any of you watch that show?  Or The Vampire Diaries?  I'm still reeling after that season finale!



Today I have Picture Polish O'Hara for you all.  This had been on my wishlist for a while and I picked it up on a whim.  I love those whim purchases!  It is a bright red polish with the holographic shards throughout.  Its not very strong with the holographic shards, but it does make a pretty polish!  I used two coats for this and formula was great.  I don't normally gravitate towards reds, but I did love this one!







I purchased this shade at Llarowe.
-Kelly

1 comment:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)