Monday, June 16, 2014

Picture Polish: Hussy

Happy Monday, everyone!  I had a busy weekend, so I'm sort of glad that its over!  Though, I did start summer classes so that takes up my weeks, a lot.  Enough of that, though..lets get to the polish!



Today, actually this week, is a bit of a Picture Polish week.  I have way too many stocked up on my shelf, so I'm actually using them up.  This is Picture Polish Hussy, a berry shade with a linear holographic and iridescent flecks.  I used two coats and formula was perfect, I had zero clean up.  The only thing was that upon removal, I had some residual flecks on my hands.  I don't know why this one was worse than the others like this.  Minimal issue but worth noting.  Another great shade brought to you by Picture Polish!








You can find Picture Polish in the United States from Llarowe.
-Kelly

2 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)