Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Picture Polish: Geode

Good morning, everyone!  I started summer classes this week, so I'm getting a little bit busier.  Unfortunately!  But, my birthday is coming up so I have something to look forward to.




Today, I'm showing off Picture Polish Geode.  Geode is a powder blue polish with two shades of blue and gold small hex glitters along with a subtle amount of holographic shards.  I used two coats for this.  I was actually unhappy with the formula of this.  I found that the glitters sunk to the bottom. It needed a shake every so often if I wanted to get some on the nail.  I also found that it would drag.  I don't know if I was just in a hurry to apply my polish that night, but it definitely was an issue.  I would recommend to wait fully between coats to eliminate that problem. Other than that, I loved the color and the glitters.  You can never go wrong with a sprinkle of holographic shimmer, either!






I purchased this shade from Llarowe.  What do you guys think of it?
-Kelly

2 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)