Wednesday, June 4, 2014

OPI Neon + Nude Nail Art

In celebration of the release of the new great neon shades from OPI, I did some nail art!  I used a the classic combo of a nude shade with a neon shade.  Lets take a look...



I started out with a base of Put A Coat On It, the white base coat released by OPI with this neon collection.  I them used two coats of OPI Life Gave Me Lemons.  This is a stunningly bright pastel yellow shade.  It isn't the most neon yellow I've seen, but it certainly earns the title.  I then went and free handed some elongated diamond shapes.  I kind of scattered them to make them a bit random and not uniform.  I used OPI I Sao Paulo Over There, a darker taupe color, for the diamonds.  I loved the end result!  Nothing better than a good geometric nail art.






What do you all think of this look?
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful combination! I'm loving the diamonds :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neons and nudes always look so amazing together! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)