Friday, June 27, 2014

OPI: Hotter Than You Pink

Hey all!  Its finally Friday!  I took yesterday off, as it was my birthday!  I am a whole year older, and I'm having a hard time with it.  Haha, I am by no means old, but I feel like I should be an adult.




Today I have OPI Hotter Than You Pink for you guys!  This bright neon pink is by far my favorite from the Neon Collection.  I used two coats over OPI Put A Coat On It.  The formula was great with this one.  It dies semi matte, so you'll need a top coat.  This one also has a really pretty blue iridescent shimmer in it.  It reminds me of my favorite polish from when I was in middle school.  So, of course I am going to be just as in love with this one.






Did anyone else get this one?  What do you think?
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I really like the glow this pink has! Its something different :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the name. i shoud be a pro polishes names giver!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday from Thursday! This polish looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)