Monday, June 2, 2014

OPI: Down To The Core-al

Hey everyone!  Happy Monday.  I am happy to say that my busy weekends are looking to be done and over with now.  I feel like I haven't had any time to myself lately.  It's been tough with the few holiday weekends.  But, it's a new week!


Today I have OPI Down To The Core-al,  one of the new neon shades for 2014.  I actually don't have any previous OPI neons, but this collection had some eye catchers.  This is one that I picked up!  This is a neon shade of coral with a slight coral/pink shimmer to it.  I've seen some reviews say that you can't really see the shimmer, and it is subtle but it does show.  I used two coats over the white base that was released with the collection called Put A Coat On! Its a white polish basically, and it does go on slightly streaky.  It gets covered up with color and you can't really tell, however.  This shade does dry slightly matte, so you'll need a topcoat.  I loved wearing this bright shade, its one that gives you an insta-tan look, too!  My camera freaked out at the neon shade, as well.  It looks more orange in these photos than it is in real life.






Did any of you pick up some of the new neons?  I have more so expect them to come later on!
-Kelly

1 comment:

  1. hehe I love how oranges give the tan look :D Great shade on you!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)