Thursday, June 12, 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer: XTC

Hey guys!  I am so excited to show off this polish today.  Some of you might remember me mentioning that I was on the extreme hunt for a neon pink holographic.  Well, I finally found it!



This is Liquid Sky Lacquer XTC, a neon pink holographic.  I used two coats for this and formula was perfect, no clean up and no issues.  I did find it hard to perfectly capture how neon this really is in my photos.  But it is exactly what I was looking for.  I had a feeling this summer wouldn't let me down in my hunt for this perfect shade.  I couldn't be happier with it!







You can purchase Liquid Sky Lacquer here.  How do you like this shade?
-Kelly

1 comment:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)