Friday, June 6, 2014

Emily De Molly: Frail Promise

Hey guys!  Happy Friday, finally!  I have a hair cut today and I'm a bit nervous.  It seems silly to be nervous over something like that, but I have curly hair.  Many failed haircuts have I seen in my lifetime.  I picked a better, higher up stylist this time so hopefully it'll be worth it.



Today I'm showing off a recent purchase of mine.  This is Emily De Molly Frail Promise.  Frail Promise is a nude gray base with neon pink, mint, gold, white glitters in various sizes and shapes and then a gold shimmer to top it all off.  I had this on my mental wishlist for a long time and I consider myself lucky to have snagged it up in the last Llarowe restock.  The creator of Emily De Molly is expecting and won't be making as much polish, so the restock was one of the last.  I used two coats for this and formula was great!  I was expecting it to be a bit rough because of the glitters, but it was such a smooth formula I was pleasantly surprised.






I picked up this shade at Llarowe, what do you guys think of it?
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I love this polish, it's definitely something I would wear. The mix of glitters is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet glitter! It reminds me of a stone, but with color! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so gorgeous, Kelly! Soft but colourful, a really great mix. Hope you ended up enjoying your hair appointment!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)