Thursday, June 19, 2014

Colors By Llarowe: Aliens & Outlaws

Hey all!  I have received my pre order polish from Llarowe.  She recently released her massive summer collection and there was one in there I was dying to have!  Well, more than one, but I had to show some kind of restraint.



This is Colors By Llarowe Aliens & Outlaws.  And its amazing!  Its a silver holographic polish with micro glitters in black and holographic.  With the holographic base and the mix of glitters in literally looks like my nails have some sort of moving particles on them.  I used two coats and formula was nice.  I did have a few stray glitters that were a bit of a pain to get off of my skin, but it was worth it for this beauty!  I was not disappointed with this shade.







You can purchase Colors By Llarowe here.
-Kelly

3 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)