Monday, June 30, 2014

China Glaze: Be More Pacific

Hey all!  Another start to a new week.  My birthday came and went, but tomorrow I am having a birthday dinner with some friends and "fried rice" quinoa!  I can't wait.  I went out and about on my actual birthday and of course I had to pick up a birthday polish.



This is China Glaze Be More Pacific.  The name kind of gets to me, I have a little bit of a pet peeve with people who say pacific instead of specific.  The polish, is awesome though!  Its a pastel grass green.  I used two coats.  The first coat was a bit thin and streaky, but the second really evened it out.  I didn't see a need for a third.  This was another shade I got a ton of compliments on.  People really love their bright pastels!  Pastel neons are my weakness, though, so I can relate.









What do you guys think of this polish?  Anyone else pick it up?
-Kelly

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful colour! I avoided getting it after the amount of moaning I heard on the formula :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so bright and neon exactly like a highlighter color. I like it!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)