Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Oldest Untried

Hey guys!  For this weeks' Twinsie Tuesday installment, we were supposed to pick a past post that we loved, missed or just wanted to do again!  Since I have had a few polishes waiting on top of my helmers to be used for some time now, I picked Oldest Untried again.



I feel ashamed that both of these have been sitting on my shelf for so long. I just never grab them or think that they are what I want at that particular moment.  I started out with Picture Polish White Wedding, a sheer white polish with iridescent glitters.  This is basically the white sister to Picture Polish Whimsy.  It also gives me insta tan hands, which I love all of the time.  I then put Serum No. 5 Sky Lights, an amazing glow polish with some iridescent glitters.  Serum No.5 always puts out some serious glow polishes, and this one was no exception.  These layered so nicely over each other and the glow pops over White Wedding!









What do you guys think?  Be sure to check out the rest of the Twinsies!
-Kelly


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra







9 comments:

  1. this is such a gorgeous manicure! And it glows!!! NEEED

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty polish!! Love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and I'm so surprised you have a Picture Polish sitting in your un-trieds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh glad you were able to use this! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a popular theme this week! And this is such an awesome polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I literally just said, "Ooh, lovely!" out loud. And hehe, Stephanie beat me to it. I'm going to go on the assumption that you only had a Picture Polish in your untrieds because you were *saving* it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)