Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Follower-Requested Mani

Hey guys!  This weeks prompt for Twinsie Tuesday is a fun one.  We asked around to our followers about what kind of mani they would like to see from us.  I asked on Instagram and received a few things.  One, was to do a hand painted mani, instead of something stamped or water decals.  Here's what I came up with!



This is a newer trend to the nail world, and I happen to really love it!  This is dubbed as a ruffian leopard design.  I thought a pattern mani would be nice too, since stamping and water decals are mostly patterns.  This is still a hand painted design, but a pattern as well.  Giving the best of both worlds with ease.  I started out with a base of OPI Taupe-less Beach.  I then went in with OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around and OPI Kiss Me I'm Brazilian.  I love the colors, the pink really pops over the neutral base.  What do you guys think of this new trend?







As always, be sure to check out the rest of the Twinsies!
-Kelly
Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Traci at DrinkCitra





8 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this design before, it's really interesting. I like the colour combination you went for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE these! simple and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the polishes you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I've never seen this done before! It came out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ruffian leopard! That's genius! love it!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)