Monday, May 26, 2014

Picture Polish: Instinct

Good morning, all!  Happy Memorial Day to you, as well.  This will be just a little bit of a Picture Polish week.  I have so many on my shelf that are going unused, so.  I hope you all won't mind, but since they are all very stunning I'm sure you won't!



This is a new collaboration polish from Picture Polish.  Its called Picture Polish Instinct, a creamy bright blue shade.  This is also special in a sense that it will glow under black light.  Unfortunately, I don't own a black light of any sorts.  I was bummed I couldn't get photos of it in that way.  It does pretty much glow on the fingers, as is!  I am loving the new shades that Picture Polish is releasing, they are so vibrant!  I used two coats for this, no clean up was needed.





I purchased this shade from Llarowe.
-Kelly

3 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)