Thursday, May 22, 2014

Picture Polish: Chillax

Hey guys.  I feel like I have been so busy lately, and things aren't really slowing down!  Hopefully after this weekend, I can get a bit of a relief and back to my normal routine.  Plus I'm reading "World War Z" and I'd really like to finish it soon!




Today, I'm showing off Picture Polish Chillax, another Urban Shade.  Chillax is a teal/mint shade.  As common as it seems to be, it really is a unique shade.  Its also very vibrant and really pops on the nail, giving you an insta-tan look.  And who doesn't love that!?  I used two coats for this and really, I could have used just one.  The formula was impeccable with this shade, as any Picture Polish shade!






What do you guys think of Chillax?  Did anyone else pick this one up?
-Kelly

5 comments:

  1. I love the colour! and the formula sounds amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous shade! I hope things have slowed down for you!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)