Friday, May 30, 2014

Picture Polish Bonkers + Nail Art Triangles

Happy Friday, all!  My week is ending, but the weekend is just starting.  I am starting to really need a vacation.  Speaking of vacation...I am in need of some guest posters for a weeks worth of posts!  I have a few lined up but I need a couple more.  Is anyone interested in guest posting?  My only requirement is to have them to me by July 5th!  Email me at tuxarina@gmail.com if you are interested!



Today I have a simple mani, but at least its something different.  This is Picture Polish Bonkers, a maroon berry cream polish released with the Urban collection.  It is the odd ball out of the collection in color, as it is a darker polish.  Its still a beauty and a classic staple for any collection.  I used two coats for this.  I then went in and added some silver metal triangles to spice it up.  I have seen these triangles all over the nail world and I am happy to finally have some of my own.  They do tend to stick up at the edges, but once I put a little extra top coat on them, it was fine.





What do you guys think of this mani?  I purchased the Bonkers from Llarowe and the metal triangles from this Etsy shop.
-Kelly

1 comment:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)