Monday, May 5, 2014

OPI: 50 Is The New Fabulous

Hey guys.  Happy monday!  This week will be a bit hectic, as it is my finals week!  I start summer classes next week but those are online and that should be easier.  I also recently got a new car!  Its a Kia Forte and I'm pretty happy with it so far.  In honor of having a new car, I need to christen it with a trip to my beauty supplies stores!  I headed out to Sally Beauty and saw that they had some new OPI shades in celebration for their 50th anniversary.


This is OPI 50 Is The New Fabulous, a hot pink with magenta undertones.  I am in love with this shade!  I also don't think I have anything too similar to it in my collection either.  I used two coats and the formula was perfect.  I, however, can't find any information on this polish though.  I am assuming its a Sally Beauty only shade.  Other than Sally's own ad, though, I haven't seen any press releases for it.  Which actually kind of shocks me, as I would think OPI would have wanted to really pump out the shades for their 50th anniversary?  Who knows!  Nonetheless, I love this one and I'm glad to have picked it up.








Has anyone else seen this shade?
-Kelly

8 comments:

  1. so fun and catoonish! this would look great on a toon style nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty pinky colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this polish and one other in the Sally's ad for Sally's 50th anniversary. I'm going to need to jump on that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your finals! This pink is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost bought that today, and am totally kicking myself now for leaving it at the store! Both of the Sally's 50th anniversary colours look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This colour is so, so gorgeous! Stupid lack of Sally's in Hong Kong... >_<

    ReplyDelete
  7. OPI Limited Edition Sally Beauty 50th Anniversary Collection is a limited edition collection of exclusive shades available only at Sally Beauty Supply! From Sally Website - their 50th not OPIs.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)