Friday, May 23, 2014

Nailed Kit Festival Neon Water Decals

Hey guys, Happy Friday! Lets talk about last weeks Twinsie Tuesday post, which was dedicated to Nailed Kit's nail appliques.  I mentioned how I had a hard time with the water decals that come in the box, or kit rather, and cancelled my subscription because of it.  Later that day, I was contacted by the representatives from Nailed Kit asking me if I wanted to try their new and improved water decals since I was unhappy with the previous ones.  I was definitely interested and a few days later, they showed up at my door.



I started out with a base of Floss Gloss Glowstar, a very pastel yellow green shade.  I thought it would be a great, fun base to layer these decals on.  This set of decals is called Festival Decals in neon.  They include palm trees, flamingos, pineapples and sunglasses.  So cute for the upcoming summer season.  They apply almost like a temporary tattoo you used as a kid.  Cut out the shape of the one you want, stick it to the nail where you want it placed, then taking a wet cotton ball, hold for 15 seconds.  Super easy.  These decals were amazingly easy to apply and stuck on very well.  They are much thinner than the previous decals so they blend well to the back drop of the nail.   I love these fun designs and was much happier with the outcome of how they applied.  I definitely plan on getting my subscription back up and running!







You can sign up for the monthly Nailed Kit or just purchase the decals separately, HERE.  The kit includes a set of nail appliques, water decals and some studs or rhinestones. What do you guys think of this fun monthly kit?
-Kelly


Products were sent to me for my honest review.  

2 comments:

  1. Aww! These are adorable! I love the random, playful placement, and the base is so uniquely cool! Perfect for the start of summer. ^_^

    I've never tried a subscription kit (not that many of them shipping to HK, really ;p), but that's some awesome responsiveness from Nailed Kit. Yay for the new ones working so much better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The decals are so cute! They look great over Glowstar!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)