Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer: Glistening Coral

Hey all!  I have the last of my bunch of Liquid Sky Lacquers to show off today, sadly.  I really enjoyed each polish by this brand and highly recommend them.




This is Liquid Sky Lacquer Glistening Coral.  I had seen soo many swatches of this on various social media outlets and finally decided I needed a bottle for myself.  I wasn't wrong.  This is a really pretty shade of coral with a strong holographic shine to it.  The holo is so strong you can really see how much it stands out just in indirect light.  Love!  I used two coats for this and formula was great, no issues and barely any cleanup.








Simple and to the point, this shade is gorgeous!  What do you guys think?  You can purchase Liquid Sky Lacquer here.
-Kelly

2 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)