Thursday, May 29, 2014

Colors By Llarowe: Look At Me I'm Sandra Dee

Hey all!  After my first experience with Colors By Llarowe, I needed to get my hands on another.  I spotted this beauty and I knew it needed to be mine.




This is Colors By Llarowe Look At Me I'm Sandra Dee.  A mouthful of a name.  Its a silver holographic polish with red mircro glitters throughout.  I don't want to call it just a holographic polish, because the base is so much more than that.  It really sparkles!  I used two coats for this and formula was just fine.  Removal wasn't too bad but it did require some extra effort.  I was completely smitten with this the moment I had it on my nails!  How could you not be with glitter like this?








I purchased this shade from Llarowe.  What do you think of this?
-Kelly

1 comment:

  1. I can see why you needed this. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)