Monday, April 7, 2014

Zoya Magical Pixie Dust: Vega

Happy Monday, everyone!  I'm finally feeling like I'm back on track with things. My test went ok, and I have posts ready for the week!  Plus I'm back to reading A Dance with Dragons, so what could be better than that?!



Today I have Zoya Magical Pixie Dust Vega.  This is the last of the trio of the Magical Pixie.  When I first applied this, I thought that this was my least favorite one.  I was wrong.  Sorely wrong. Vega looks very baby blue in the bottle but on the nail it pulls more of a teal sea blue.  I used two coats of this (with a glitter off base soon to come!)  and it applied much like the others.  Chunky, but really not that hard to applied.   Vega has the large holographic hexes and some smaller ones.  Lovely, just as the others.






You can find Zoya Nail Polish from their website.
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. very tinkerbell-like. not much of a fan of the color, but the texture looks flawless

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! I still want it :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)