Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Matte and Gloss Combo

Good morning, all!  I feel like I have finally some time that I have been devoting to nail art.  I really miss it!  Plus all of these great Twinsie Tuesday prompts have me inspired!



This weeks' prompt is Matte and Glossy Combo.  I haven't ever done a combination of the two before, so this was something different for me!  I wanted to try something different, not just your usual matte tips with glossy base.  I taped off the bottom of my nail with some nail guides and then added a glossy top coat.  I used Zoya Jacqueline for this.  I then went in and filled the top of the nail with Zoya Dove and added OPI's Matte Topcoat.  I think the design came out really well!  I was really happy with it.








As usual, don't forget to check out the rest of the ladies today!
-Kelly

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
                                                                      Traci at DrinkCitra 
















8 comments:

  1. These look really awesome, they look like hearts at the base, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the color combo! But mostly LOVING that design. so simple but so unique. I'm putting it on the to-do list

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty, I love the color combination together

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love this color combo!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)