Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Inspired By Purse/Bag

Good morning, guys!  I was all nervous I wouldn't have this post for today.  My computer died over the weekend and for some reason didn't want to start back up again last night.  Luckily, I got it up and running again. Whew!



This week's prompt is inspired by your purse or bag.  I absolutely love my purse.  I got it on super deal from Zulily.  Does anyone else shop there?  It actually is my one and only purchase from there, but I always find myself on the site lusting after greatly priced items.  My purse is a slightly boho structured black bag with gold and brown accents.  Its perfect for my style and just what I had been looking for in my long search for a purse.  For my nails, I started out with Nails Inc Leather Effect in Noho and did a ruffian type of nail art with Essie Good as Gold and Essie Very Structured.  Even my polishes matched the purse!  Haha!  I added some circle studs for an accent to go along with my favorite part of my purse.  This was actually so easy to whip together and I loved the outcome!




Don't forget to check out the other Twinsies this week.  I also apologize for the poopy quality of photo with my bag.  Check my Instagram and maybe I'll give my bag the justice and attention it deserves!
-Kelly

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
                                                                      Traci at DrinkCitra 







15 comments:

  1. I love the pinky and middle nails! They are so pretty, I love the style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is SO creative, awesome job on recreating the leather effect, and I can defenetly see the inspiration from the purse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very edgy and cool!! Love that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore black and brown together! Such a great look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both your nails and your purse!! gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously love everything about this mani! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look! I wish I had that black polish! Perfect representation of the bag on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this mani!! Such a great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the techniques and different finishes you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are really cute! They match your bag perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh your bag is cute! I love the details of your mani!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)