Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Gifted Polish

Hey guys!  Its Tuesday and that means another loved Twinsie Tuesday post.  This weeks prompt it Gifted Polish.  We recently did a batch of hiring at work, so we've had a few new people to train.  Most were high school kids to work the evening shifts.  One of my trainees spent most of her training time with me and on the last day of her training, she brought me a polish.  It was so sweet!  She said 'I know training people kind of sucks and you love nail polish, so!'.  I was very taken aback from her sincere gift.  I thought it was one of the sweetest things.




This is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Mermaid's Tale.  I haven't every tried any of the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes, but I've heard good things.  After trying this polish, those good things were confirmed!  Mermaid's Tale is a deep blue jelly based polish with blue and green medium hexes and smaller micro glitters in blue.  Application was really nice, especially due to the brush shape.  Its almost an oval shape and its wide.  Pretty much perfect for my nail shape.  The glitters were easy to apply too, I had no problems!  I used two coats for this.  Next time,  I might try wearing it over a darker color for some more depth.







As usual, don't forget to check out the rest of the ladies this week!
-Kelly
Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
                                                                      Traci at DrinkCitra 




13 comments:

  1. I cannot believe you hadn't tried a polish from the CSM range before now! Seriously they are so nice. What a lovely thing to do for someone, you must be a really good trainer :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty and it reminds me of Deborah Lippmann Across The Universe! I really love it! (PS, I'm wearing a polish you gave me for my post today ;-) xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what a nice story behind this polish! That was very thoughtful of your trainee. And this looks stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! And you need to try more CSMs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so sweet of her to buy this for you! And what a great choice of a polish to pick! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a super sweet gesture! Pretty polish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this polish. It looks gorgeous on you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww how sweet of her to do that! This looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg i fell in love as soon as i saw it so jealous this is amazing and i'd love to see a mermaid themed mani with this one please consider doing one

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was so thoughtful of her to get you a polish. This one is so gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)