Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Favorite Glitter Topper Polish

Good morning, all!  Its another Twinsie Tuesday prompt, and this was a fun one!  I have a ton of glitter topper polishes in my collection, so it was a bit of a challenge to pick just one!



I ended up with one of my newer polishes, OPI Rose of Light.  I picked this up on a whim, as from the press release picture, none of the new OPI glitter toppers really stunned me.  However, once I saw this in person I had to have it!  If you were a fan of OPI In True Stefani Fashion (which I happened to score on the same day for just .46 cents!), you'll like this one.  Its the exact same polish just in a rose gold tone.  There are micro hexes in rose gold and some square rose colored glitters with a holographic shine. I have been such a sucker for rose gold toned things, lately.  Partly due to my obsession over my Naked 3 palette!  I layered this over Picture Polish Wisteria, and loved how they looked together!  It's actually been a while since I layered some glitter as just a plain mani.  Usually it goes with some nail art of sorts.







As usual, don't forget to check out the rest of the ladies this week!
-Kelly
Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
                                                                      Traci at DrinkCitra 





12 comments:

  1. oh wisteria is a beauty! It looks so nice with a glitter on top too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the lilac color, so soft and sweet, and i like and am surprised by the combo of these not colored glitters, usually you see colored or matte big flakies on this kind of base shade, but I have to admit this looks good and neat and elegant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great combo! Rose gold glitters always give off such an elegant vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty over Wisteria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely glitter; and what a steal on the price!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This glitter looks fabulous! I love how it looks over Wisteria!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty glitter. So sparkly ;0). Love the combo!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)