Monday, April 14, 2014

Studded Cuticles

Good morning, all!  I hope everyone's weekend went well.  I think Spring is finally hitting us, so that means more sunshine.  Thank goodness, too!  I don't think I could stand another cloudy day around here.



Today, I have a fun studded nail design for you all.  It seems like gem nails have really become big in the nail world.  I follow a few professional nail artists on Instagram, so you can say that these were inspired by a bunch of really talented ladies and gentlemen!  I used a base of Picture Polish Sky, the perfect shade of sky blue.  I added the larger stud, a stunning iridescent looking gem, then added the other smaller ones in orange, magenta and lavender.  I loved all of the colors together as the iridescent picked up some really amazing shades.  They accent in a really fun way that I am really happy with.  I was afraid the colors weren't similar enough but they ended up working really well together.







How do you guys like these nails?  Are gem looking nails your think or would you pass?
-Kelly

7 comments:

  1. I love this look! The colors look great together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty, I love all the different colored gems together! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love your gem placement :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love gems and studs! I just had my first go with studs and they're a super easy way to take a plain mani to the next level! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww this is too cute to be true, really love it, fun and girly and sweet and not too edgy, love it

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)