Thursday, April 24, 2014

Picture Polish: Lizzie

Good morning!  I have another Limited Edition polish from Picture Polish to show you guys today.  This one might be another new favorite of mine from this bunch of Limited Edition releases.



This is Picture Polish Lizzie, dubbed after the famous Elizabeth Bennet.  I love Pride & Prejudice, so I really couldn't resist this shade!  Lizzie is a soft lavender shade with scattered holographic sparkle.  I used two coats for this, and formula was sheer but good.  I did have some slight dragging with this shade, so make sure your first coat is completely dry before adding the second to eliminate that.  I was so reluctant to take this shade off, its just stunning!  I love soft shades like this that have a pretty sparkle to them.










I purchased this shade from Llarowe.
-Kelly

3 comments:

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)