Friday, April 4, 2014

Picture Polish: Lagoon

Hey guys! Its finally time for the weekend, and I definitely need it!  I get to get some friend time in tonight, and I'm pumped since that means sushi and Divergent.  Even though I've already seen it, haha.  Theo James certainly won't be hard to look at twice!




Today, I'm showing off Picture Polish Lagoon.  This is another one of their great collaboration shades.  Its a teal polish with dark teal hexes and their famous holographic shards.  I used two coats for this, and I found the formula to be a bit thicker than expected.  Nothing unmanageable, but I did expect it to me more sheer than it was.  So its actually a good thing.  It also gives me slight lobster hands, but I'm having trouble caring since its so pretty!  Definitely another winner by Picture Polish.  (that's not really a surprise though.)






I purchased this shade from Llarowe.
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. lovely lovely color that suits you so well. i think the tone on tone big rounded flakies are stunning.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)