Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Picture Polish: Illusionist

Hey guys!  Its a little late for my post today, but I've had a bit of a busy week and trying to get back to the normal routine is providing harder than I thought it would be.  Also, this is going to be a heavy Picture Polish week.  I have just so many beauties to show off.



This is Picture Polish Illusionist.  Illusionist is another one from their recently released Limited Edition collection.  I layered this over China Glaze Liquid Leather.  Illusionist shifts from a teal green to a purple.  I love it.  If you weren't able to snag up the famous Aurora, this would be the closest, color shift wise.  It also has the signature holographic shards throughout.  They recently put out a new addition to this collection called Borealis, and boy was I quick to grab that one! Along with some others!  Haha.  Its an addiction that I thoroughly enjoy!  This one was also a little hard to photograph, so I have a picture heavy post for it!









I purchased this shade at Overall Beauty.  What do you guys think of this one?
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Oh, beautiful shade! It looks quite similar to Butter London's Knackered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE this, so sparkly. you've got a few universe like polishes girl!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)