Friday, April 18, 2014

Picture Polish: Bridget

Hey guys!  Happy Friday!  There have been a ton of new releases from Picture Polish, lately.  I did my best to snag up what I could, when I could!  They recently released three shades that were previously from the brand Ozotic, and they rebranded them for a limited edition release.  They dubbed them with a Bridget Jones/Elizabeth Bennet theme.  I couldn't resist them, as they were beautiful polishes and based off of some of my favorite books!



Today, I'm showing off Picture Polish Bridget.  Bridget is a red polish with a beautiful scattered holographic sparkle.  The sparkle in this really picks up the red base, making it look almost like embedded embers.  It really lights the polish up is a stunning way!  I used two coats for this and had zero clean up.  It was easy to control and self leveling.  Its a pretty saturated red, so I was worried it would stain, but nope!  No staining here!  I'm glad I was able to snag this beauty up, its a perfect addition to my Picture Polish collection and a beautiful red.





What do you guys think of this one?  How do you feel about Picture Polish rebranding the Ozotic color?  I've seen some people not so happy about it.  But really, major companies do it all of the time and act like they are brand new colors with new collections.  Picture Polish was honest about it and I definitely warm to the company for that!
-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, this polish is totally Dorthy's ruby slippers in a bottle :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)