Thursday, April 10, 2014

OPI: Toucan Do It If You Try

Hey guys!  I have the last of my OPI Brazil polishes for you guys today.  I was extremely pleased with this collection.  The colors were bright without being too in your face, and perfect for the upcoming summer months.



This is OPI Toucan Do It If You Try, a bright orange coral polish. My camera went a little nutso with this shade again, so its showing up more bright than in real life.  I apologize.  I used two coats for this and found the formula to be a bit on the thicker side.  Not too bad, but worth noting I feel.  I keep on thinking which shade will be perfect for my vacation pedicure, and each one I wear is.  I will have a hard time deciding in July!  Maybe I will set up a poll for you all to decide for me?!





What do you guys think of this shade?
-Kelly

2 comments:

  1. I love shades like these! It really makes me excited for summer :D

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)