Thursday, April 3, 2014

OPI: Live.Love.Carnaval

Good morning, all!  Like I said yesterday, I'm having a rough time getting back into the swing of things after vacation.  Today, all I have is class so hopefully I can get some stuff going (posts, laundry, cat snuggles).  Though, I think its finally spring here! The other day me and the boyfriend took a run in the park with the dog and though she was a muddy mess when we left, it was so refreshing to get outside!  So fun.



Today, I have another OPI Brazil polish.  This is OPI Live.Love.Carnaval, a bright coral.  My camera kind of freaked out with the brightness of this polish, so note that while it looks reddish in these photos, its much more coral in life.  My boyfriend actually got me this shade for Valentine's Day so it makes it just that more of a favorite!  Formula was really smooth and self leveling.  Its a great polish for this in between stage of winter and spring.  Its in the running for my vacation pedicure color, now.






How do you guys like this shade?  Whats your favorite polish to wear during the spring months?
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I love a good bright orange like that! Beautiful!

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really get the name, but i quite like the color though it's not really my kind

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)