Friday, April 25, 2014

OPI: Chillin' Like A Villain

Hey guys!  What are everyone's plans for the weekend?  I get to watch some of my younger cousins tonight and I feel a Frozen marathon coming on!  Haha!  I'm actually pretty excited, the girls are always fun and crack me up!



Today, I'm showing off another OPI Muppets Most Wanted polish.  This is OPI Chillin' Like A Villain, a soft shade in a peachy nude.  I love this shade!  I actually wore this as a quick Easter mani, my original one chipped terribly at work.  I used two coats and found it to be a bit streaky.  With a level hand and keeping an eye on how much polish is on your brush, you can avoid it.  I love that this is a soft shade, I really don't have anything like it in my collection and it works nicely with my skin tone.






What do you all think of this shade?
-Kelly

5 comments:

  1. I like it but I know it wouldn't suit my skintone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely perfect romanitc pink natural color

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Opi nail polish, I love it!
    http://potyszepsegblog.cafeblog.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Frozen! lol
    This shade is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)