Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Midi Vs with Floss Gloss Honey

Hey guys!  It's been a while since I've shown off a Floss Gloss polish here.  They have been really stepping up their polishes, lately and have released a ton of great new colors.



I started out with a base of OPI Don't Touch My Tutu, which was a Christmas gift that had been dying for me to use it!  Perfect timing.  I marked off Vs with some nail stickers and filled them in with Floss Gloss Honey.  Honey is a brown toned glitter polish with holographic shine to it.  The best thing about Floss Gloss' glitters, they are very saturated.  The design is just one coat of Honey, so you can see how great the coverage is.  This means they are great for nail art!  I have their other two glitters, Dimepiece and Stun and really need to utilize them more often!





You can find Floss Gloss polishes here.  Has anyone else tried their polishes?
-Kelly

3 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! I love the color combo and the design is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous! Love how you used these two together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I've not seen much about that polish Floss Gloss here. I just googled them, though, to learn more about them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read the comments and see what people think! Thanks so much for doing so! :)